Baaghi: rebel is schedule to release on 29th April. Here is the Baaghi box office prediction – hit or flop which includes Budget and Screen Counts, Strength etc
Baaghi is featuring: Tigor Sroff, Shradha Kapoor and Sunil Grover which is directed by Sabbir Khan and Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.
Baaghi Music, Trailer and Poster responses
Baaghi have lot of good songs but Sab Tera is one of the special song in this album. Trailer was full of highly power packed action. Tigor Shroff’s rebel Avtar is truly flawless. Dialogues was truly beautiful.
Strength of Baaghi
- Tigor Shroff proved him-self in Heropanti and this will be a same kind of film.
- Shradha Kapoor is versatile actress
- Music And Trailer was highly appreciated.
- Distribution by UTV Motion pictures that have large scale of contacts in India and Overseas.
- Promotion campaign is decent.
Weakness of Baaghi
- Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala [I still remember Humshakals and Himatwala]
- The Jungle book still dominates the box office. It surpasses the Airlift Lifetime collection and will be only competitor for Baaghi.
Screen Counts and Budget
Film will released on 2500+ screens at domestic market which is decent for this film. Budget and P&A cost will be 40cr – yet not announced officially.
Baaghi hit or flop criteria
- If Profit% will more than 200% = Super-Hit
- If Profit % will more than 100% = Hit
- If Profit % will more than 50% = Semi-Hit
- No Profit and No Loss = Average
- If Loss is more than 50%= Flop
Baaghi Box Office Prediction
Opening Day = 9cr
If positive reviews and Wom
- 1st weekend = 30cr
- 1st week = 45cr
- 2nd week = 15cr
- Total collection = 75cr
If Negative Reviews and WOM
- 1st weekend = 25cr
- 1st week = 35cr
- Lifetime = 40cr
If Average Reviews and WOM
- 1st weekend = 27.5cr
- 1st week = 37.5cr
- 2nd week = 10cr
- Lifetime = 57cr
That’s it from my side please share your thought with us on comment box. Thanks for visiting this site, keep it up.